Lagos dudes 4

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! For a week, she refused to greet me or study along with me, my beloveth; malt was very scarce. The store seems to be an earthly hell; I heard curses and hiss(s) every corner. It was the worse week of my life. I owned no explanation to Yemisi, and I am not going to grovel at Bisola’s feet. ***************************************************************************** “Hi” I looked back and saw a fat Busola looking at me; she was ‘sizing me up’, I replied shortly “yes?” “Is that how to greet your in-law?” she questioned. I laughed, “These girls has the same tactics” I said to my self. “I heard you are a proud guy, my name is Busola” she smiled “I realize we don’t talk, can we be friends?” she gave me a funny face; I was not in the mood for kids play. “Will you teach me too, I will also be your girlfriend, I will give you money and anything you request of me” she continued. On hearing that, my muscles cried for joy. “Let me think about it” I replied politely “Thanks” she hugged me and dips her hand into my pockets. It was a 500naira note…… ***************************************************************************** “Uche, howfar wit h your parol na” the image of Busola came to mind again and I smiled “That girl na were oo, since when u and her sister fight na him she don follow me play” he replied wit a sign of rejection. “Maybe you are not giving her what she wants” “Wetin she want oo” He continued “Am even tired of her, that’s why I don’t want Yoruba girls at all” I laughed, Uche suspected something; at the thoughts of girls, my countenance always change “Why don’t you runs her” he asked. “Who?” I faked a frown “Busola na” “You will use her to spite her sister, collect her money” uche pointed out. “You are right, that is what I am going to do” I smiled. Uche is a smart man, but am I smarter. He laughed “I know say na wetin dey your mind be that, na you go kill yourself” he pushed me away and we both laughed until Mohammed came in.. ***************************************************************************** “Tunde, I will like to see you” “Ok” Mohammed has been giving me a cold shoulder ever since the incident with Yemisi and Bisola. “What happened the other day?” I went straight to the point, “Bisola saw yemisi and I kissing, she slapped Yemisi and left” I left the sex part out. “Are you dating both of them?” “No oo my brother” I replied with a straight face “Then why are they fighting” “I don’t even understand, yemisi finds me attractive and seduced me, I didn’t know Bisola was also in love” “Girls” he sighed. It’s been Mohammed third month in Lagos, yet he didn’t know the ways of the world; if he does, he was not showing it. “What do you know about them?” I questioned him, he was hiding something. “There is this girl in our Mosque; I think I am in love with her” “What?”…………………………………………… ***************************************************************************** “Tunde, thank you for studying along with my daughter” she started. My boss was a nice woman; I hate to date both her daughters. “Busola said she want you to teach her every weekends” she continued. “No problem ma” I replied her. The face looking at me through the rear mirror was the face of a devil. “I am sending you to pick up some things needed in the store for me tomorrow” “Mum?” “Don’t worry, he won’t run away with our money, I trust him now” ***************************************************************************** “Tunde told me you are in love” uche confronted Mohammed. We have been living together for almost a month, Mohammed being what he was has shown us that he is a good Muslim, he prayed five times daily and at night. He was virgin, and believed sex is after marriage. “Yes” he replied Uche laughed “wonder shall never end” “Tell us about the girl” I asked him “She is a good Muslim, we met in mosque and I think we both fall in love at first sight” Uche bust out a devilish laughter “This guy too dey watch movie”. He said amidst his laugh. Uche was right, there is no such thing has love at first sight; I can’t dispute lust at first sight though. “So what next?” I asked “I want to meet her parent and ask for her hand in marriage” “Are you nuts?” I was angry with his thoughtless action “which kind rubbish b dat” I continued. “You won’t understand, she said I should come on Friday” he confirmed the meeting time and left both of us with our mouth wide open. That night, while lying on bed, Mohammed asked me a question; “Is it right for me to spend money on her?” “Have you been spending money on her? “ Was the only reply I could give him “Yes” “How much?” “Well, I always buy beverages and snacks for her; I gave her 2500naira today to buy the cloth she will wear on Friday” “You fucked up man” “I know, but I think am doing something right.” “Ok” “Mohammed lets map out the girl address”. “Why?” “She may be lying, lets confirm it. “Ok” ***************************************************************************** Thursday evening, the three of us strolled to her street which was not far from the mosque like she said. “But she said her street is far” Uche thought aloud “She is a lady” Mohammed was protecting her “Mehn! See those nice couples” Uche pointed out to a couple who seems to be saying ‘goodbye, see you later’ with hugs “Allah!” Mohammed muttered. “They look alike, he may be her brother” “She told me she was a virgin, she does not allow any man to touch her” Mohammed said, still lamenting. “I will go and meet her and ask her” “No” I pulled him back. “You are taking this thing the wrong way” I continued “Serious, he may be her brother” Uche said jokingly. “The man is carrying a student bag na, he may be travelling back to school” Uche continued. “Lets confirm” ***************************************************************************** We walked as far as possible to the guy, “Alaye, your babe fine oo” “My chairman, thank you joo” “Abi na your sister?” I asked him “Ewo orisa, that one no fit be my siter, you know how many guys don fuck am?” he replied with disdain. “You wan collect her number” he continued. “You go gree?” I asked with surprise. “Just bring one Alomo bitters” My friend was sweating behind me…….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lagos dudes S2E3 contd

Corona thoughts

Journal of a marooned sailor